Do you have a PET or PET/CT suite,
that’s not being utilized for cardiac imaging?
CardioNavix is where you are, when you are.
If you are a hospital or physician with a PET or PET/CT suite that’s not being utilized for cardiac imaging,
you may not realize you have the capability to put it to use. We know purchasing a new Rubidium
generator every 28 days sometimes isn’t the answer and that’s where CardioNavix comes in.
Offer the highest quality
of care in your facility
Provide secure delivery of
the Bracco CardioGen-82
Our Clinical Applications Specialists
provide comprehensive training
Flexible scheduling choices,
Daily Rb-82 generator based
infusion system, to meet your
schedule at your facility
protocols and training
– You just don’t know where to start.
– You don’t have the time to consider another service line.
– You may be lacking the necessary software and equipment.
– You may not have the necessary training to perform cardiac PET.
– You want to provide cardiac PET, but believe your practice is too small.
– Your expected cardiac volume doesn’t justify the cost of a full time generator.
– You do not want cardiac imaging to interfere with your oncology imaging schedule.
– On-site facility Bracco Rb-82 training.
– We’re there when you need us, including weekends.
– Daily delivery Rubidium 82 removes the need for a fixed generator.
– We securely deliver and are responsible for the entire Bracco CardioGen-82 infusion system.
– Our Clinical Applications Specialists provide comprehensive training and support.
– Take advantage of offering this advanced modality with flexible scheduling choices.
Monthly | Bimonthly | Weekly | Multiple Days Weekly
One of the most powerful cardiac imaging tools available today. This non-invasive technology can image cardiac function, perfusion and blood flow, with higher sensitivity and/or specificity than many competing imaging modalities.Offering a flexible service model, CardioNavix removes the need for a fixed generator. We offer Cardiac PET on a flexible schedule that suits you and your patients weekly, biweekly, and monthly. Our promise is to be there when you need us, always, including weekends.